About Miller Broach

 

Miller Broach was founded in Warren, MI in 1989, in 1992 it was moved to Clinton Twp. then finally moved to its current location in Capac, MI, in 1998. Our current facility is 29,000 square feet which includes administrative and operating offices, the manufacturing plant, and storage space. A 20,000 square foot expansion will be complete December, 2014 in our Capac location.  We also have 12,000 square feet in Almont, Michigan, where we build the cutoff blades and store used broaching machines ready to be rebuilt for our customers.

 

Since 1998, significant investment in equipment and machinery have been made. Over 20 CNC machine tools have been purchased, along with more than 40 additional broaching machines and manual machine tools for production use.  Continuous improvements have been made to material handling, inspection, and product flow areas as well, in order to better serve our ever growing list of loyal customers.

 

At the present time, Miller Broach has aligned itself with five main customer segments: Automotive, ORV’s, Arms, Aero, and Other. The automotive sector comprises 63% of our business today, the remaining 37% give us business stability. In fact all thru the recent economic downturn, Miller Broach grew every year by growing our non-automotive customer base, and serving our loyal customers well.

Miller Broach Inc.

14510 Bryce Road

Capac, MI 48014

810-395-8810

Fax: 810-395-8270

info@millerbroach.com

 

Copyright ���������������������������������������������������������������� 2014. Miller Broach Inc. All Rights Reserved.